Monday 28 December 2020

AH Astra Gear ... Ebay Ad

ASTRA TWIN TOP WINGLET COGS. Postage Includes Labour FEES 
These Cogs come as a pair to replace the plastic Cogs in the Winglet motors on the front section of the Twin Top roof (behind Seats ) . They have been made from Brass and come as a pair to make sure they do not run out of sync with an old plastic one. They are slightly smaller than original ones ( about 1/2mm ). But will when greased work fine. They will fit original motors with part numbers 93188313 & 93188314.
I had these made due to my own TT ( 08  plate ) failing on myself @ 24000 Miles. Cost at time from Vauxhall £250 + Vat.
 ( Trade ) For each side ( motor ). As you could not replace cogs on their own from Vauxhall.
They are very easy to fit & I have sold to various people with little mechanical knowledge who have fitted them themselves.
Will try to dispatch same day if ordered by 3 pm (Monday/Friday).
I provide basic fitting instructions if you have any problems.
I can be contacted Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.00Pm



Quality Convertible Roof Parts


For more information


to Contact ALNO

To add comment to our blog


No comments:

Post a Comment